Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jackie

As of 6pm tonight I have gotten off the couch a total of four times. A couple trips to the bathroom, once to get lunch, and once to go outside and feel a little warmth. That's it. It feels good.

When the TV show Glee first aired I refused to watch it. Adam was beside himself over a show about a high school show choir but I thought I'd have no interest in something like that. Well, as with many people all it took was one episode and I was hooked. For the past two January's I've eagerly awaited it's return from hiatus with almost as much anticipation as a child has on Christmas Eve.

I recently discovered the song "Nightshift" by The Commodores. I also discovered that Lionel Ritchie was in said band. The things one learns while listening to 80's music at 1am in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment