Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Recap

Adele, the only person who would have a chance at turning me straight (other than Michele Bachman's husband and his power of prayer) has an official iPhone app now. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Fasting before having a medical procedure done isn't easy. It's probably just your mind but the minute I had to cut off all liquids all I wanted was water.  I became quite parched.

After a week of day trips I am going back to three days this week. The ability to be home every night has been great but it's time to make the serious money. There will be plenty of time for turns in a few years.

We are heading to Indiana at the end of the month and I can't wait. It's been too long since I've seen the niece and nephew and we finally get to meet Jeff. If only we didn't have to play movers along with the visit.

1 comment: