Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Don't Want To Talk Anymore

As 2010 comes to a close I thought I'd wrap up the year in a blog but instead of doing a month by month recap I'm just going to sum it up in a few sentences.

The Jewel of the Seas took me to Panama, a Boeing 777-200 to London with our moms, and the Caribbean Princess to Bermuda.  A few too many Embraer 190's didn't get us to Charlotte but a trusty Boeing 737-700 took us to Raleigh where a not so cute Nissan Cube finished the job. The Liberty of the Seas voyaged to St. Maarten and back and a Boeing 767-300 got me to London. A bright orange Airbus A320 whisked me to Barcelona where the Norwegian Jade showed me around the Mediterranean. Finally another Airbus A320 got me to Dublin where an Airbus A330-300 was waiting to fly me home.

It was another great year and while current plans call for a sharp curtailing of travel in 2011 who knows what the year has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment