Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some Sunny Day

It should come as no surprise to anyone that we had a wonderful vacation on Maui. What's not to love about an island in the middle of the pacific? The little distraction they called a tsunami didn't make the trip any less enjoyable for me. I can't wait to go back in September!

While we were away there were some major changes at work which I experienced today. I understand the reasoning behind it but in my opinion it could have been implemented differently. There are parts that are so confusing to me.

I've said it before in a few different posts but I'm completely over winter. I'm not sure how many more I'm going to be able to take. Spending a week in shorts and flip flops with hardly any humidity has me thinking about our future living arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment