Thursday, April 15, 2010

Somewhere In The Night

What's up with the wind lately? It seems anywhere I go across the country it's windy. Take off and landing have been a bit turbulent due to the high winds and it's made me quesy more than once. At home it seems it's windy everyday. Yes, Chicago is the Windy City but it seems like lately it comes at me from every direction. On my run this afternoon it was in my face the entire time no matter what direction I was heading and as I sit here and write this blog I can see the trees swaying back and forth with a little bit of force. When will it just be spring? Why does it have to be cloudy, rainy, cold, or windy? Why can't it just be nice out with nothing but clear blue skies and a temperature in the mid 70's. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment