Saturday, April 3, 2010

the third telephone

I'd like to welcome you to my new blog. My thought behind creating a new and improved blog started when I decided that I needed to find something to do with my brain that didn't involve reading and crosswords. I also wanted to start fresh without the "tirade" connotation of the old blog. There will be posts that are a little angrier than others but my hope is that this blog shows a more even keel approach to most things.

In addition, with my old blog I was inconsistent when it came to posting.  I often had nothing I wanted to blog about or I was too lazy to type out my thoughts on a particular subject or current event. Well, that changes with this blog. I'm going to hold myself accountable and post regularly on a variety of subjects. The blog layout will also change from time to time to keep things fresh and as I learn how to navigate the word of blogging a bit closer. So with that, I hope you enjoy the new words of a gemini as much as you did Thoughts And Tirades. I put a lot of time and thought into just the right name and layout I wanted to start with and I look forward to hearing from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment