Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's Move On

Hi, welcome back! I'm sorry it's been months since I've blogged but to be honest, I just didn't feel it. I hope that your summer has been good and you've stayed cool. Personally, I'm ready for fall to come and last for about 5-6 months. As for the blog, it's going to resume with a day by day account of my recent cruise with a friend. Enjoy. 


Day 0 (The day before the cruise)

We thought it would be a good idea for us to fly down to Miami a day early. Departing from O'Hare we grabbed a bite to eat at Macaroni Grille in Terminal 3 (note to anyone who may eat here, the bread they give you is VERY salty, so beware) so that we didn't need to eat when we arrived in Miami late that night. 


The flight was uneventful and we managed to get a very chatty cab driver on the way to the hotel. Unfortunately, her accent was so thick that we really didn't understand what she was saying so we just  agreed with most of it and threw in a few laughs. If she knew we didn't understand her she didn't seem to care and just continued to talk away. We made it to the hotel in a short amount of time and quickly went to bed as I think both of us just wanted to the next day to come so that we could get on the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment