As I come to the end of great weekend here are 5 things I've learned in just the past two days.
1) One of my "dear" friends is fantastic at keeping a secret. If there's ever anything you need to tell someone but don't want another living soul to know...they're the person. WOW.
2) I'm not a fan of a cheeseburger without a bun on top and bottom of it. Something is just off.
3) Another friend of mine turns back into teenager when they're drunk. Think screaming while New Kids On The Block came on the radio. It was fun to watch her relive her younger years for a bit.
4) I need some type of light in a bedroom at night. It can be artificial (nightlight) or semi-natural (city light) but trying to find your way out to pee at 3am isn't an easy thing to do in the dark.
5) My new converse sneakers are cute and all but NOT the shoes to wear to a 10am tailgate in 30 degree weather. My poor toes!
NOTE: THIS POST WAS EDITED BY THE AUTHOR TO MAKE SOME SENTENCES LESS ACCUSATORY.